Technical Lead, Software Engineering, JAVA(IT Services Limited)
Login To Apply
Posted on: Wed Jan 25 2023
We are looking for an experienced and self motivated Technical Lead who wants to help the world with robust and efficient solutions, deliver a great experience by making it bug-free and responsive, learn from our great architects and grow every day. If you are open to learning any language, and any platform to solve problems but now is an expert in JAVA, well, maybe join in on tea breaks with us once in a while. Then, this position might be just for you.
- Work on architectural design, model requirement engineering, business logic development and follow industry best practices.
- Supervise Development & Deployment of applications using JAVA, preferable in Spring framework.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
- Develop enterprise solutions by ensuring a solid understanding of requirements, business flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Design, implement and maintain Java application phases.
- Take part in software and architectural development activities.
- Work closely with development team and supervise development activities
- Write a well-designed, efficient, and documented codebase.
- Strongly maintain and follow the coding guideline and conventions.
- Refactor and optimize existing code & perform code review.
- Ensure automatic test coverage by coding, unit, and functional testing.
- Collaborate with peers on research and learning of new technology, platforms, and frameworks.
- Develop and review technical documentation.
- Take part in all agile development activities with the team.
- Communicate with other teams as necessary.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science & Engineering
- Skills Required: Groovy, Java, java spring framework, jQuery, PostgreSQL
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Core Java
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- IT Enabled Service, Software Company
- Additional Requirements
- Age 28 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Quick learner and open to learning new technologies.
- Solid experience in Java Framework: Spring (Spring Web Services, Spring Security, Spring Boot) Angular, MVC.
- Experience in project build tools like Maven/Gradle.
- Working experience with restful web services.
- Familiarity with building tools like Web pack/Gulp - Solid experience in API development & integration e.g. JSON, SOAP, XML.
- Experience and knowledge of the SOLID principle/guidelines and sound
- Good knowledge about common security threats of a web application.
- Self-managed and proactive.
- Mindset to code and do code review for continuous improvement.
- Participating in programming contests and/or solving contest problems will be a plus previous experience working in an Agile/ Scrum team is a plus.
- Experience with job queues is a plus.
- Experience in writing test code is a plus.
- Experience in using any CI/CD Platform is a plus.
- Complies to end-user policy/procedure, namely Acceptable Usage Policy, which provides a description of each user behavior with respect to information usage.
- Identify & report security weaknesses/incidents to either the head of the department or the ISMS security manager.
- Should not exploit known security weaknesses.
Communication and collaboration skills
Required Educational Qualifications
B. Sc. Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering
Salary Review: Yearly
Festival Bonus: 2
Weekly 2 holidays