Senior Store Attendant, Maintenance Department
Login To Apply
Posted on: Sun Mar 19 2023
BRAC is an international development organisation founded in Bangladesh that partners with over 100 million people living with inequality and poverty globally to create sustainable opportunities to realise potential.
Working at brac is not like any other job. It is a platform where you can bring about real change for people who need it the most. We are not just dreaming of a better world, we are building it. Join us to find the way.
All types maintenance materials received and dispatch. Team Work. Prepare daily store statement and update stock resister.
- Received and delivered of Materials in FIFO method.
- Prepare the indent and inventorial works combination with all maintenance section.
- Prepare daily store statement and update stock resister.
- In emergency time observed and monitored the local purchase, bill entry, IOU Adjust etc.
- Ensure maximum use of all material and reserve store related documents.
- Check and balance of all materials.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme's goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Material distribution
- Writing Skill in English and Bengali
- Basic knowledge computer applications
- Inventory Management knowledge
- Team work
Excellent in Communication
Energetic, hardworking, self-motivated
Computer Skill - Ms-word,Ms-power point, Md-Excel. Internet
Problem solving ability and analytic skill
Required Educational Qualifications
Graduation Equivalent in Any discipline
Festival Bonus: 2
As per company Policy
Common Job Interview Questions
I’m Tom and I belong to California. I’ve completed my Master of Financial Engineering Program from the University of California. I am energetic & a great communicator. My previous experience in the same position helped me build confidence and develop advanced skills for this position. I am trustworthy and punctual, and I can always be depended on to finish what I start. I also consider myself hardworking, reliable, dependable, helpful, outgoing, organized, honest and cooperative.
I am actively searching for a job and have seen your job circular online and found it suitable for me. After reviewing the application, I realized that it is completely compatible with my career planning, and I felt fit for this position, so I applied here.
I think now is the time to move on to greater responsibilities in the workplace. I believe that the opportunity to work in your organization will develop my personality as well as my skills. Also, your organization will give me the opportunity to work in the same team with experienced professionals so that I will be able to give my full potential. I am confident that the opportunity to join here will enable me to advance myself in my career as well as contribute to the overall growth of the organization.
Well, I have all of the skills and experience that you’re looking for, and I’m confident that I would be appropriate for this position. From my previous experience in different organizations, I learned how to multitask and prioritize responsibilities. Besides, my communication skills from working directly with senior managers make me more deserving for this job. I’d love nothing more than to join your team here and grow this business unit.