Senior Officer, MEAL and Quality Control, Social Empowerment and Legal Protection (SELP)
Login To Apply
Posted on: Sun Mar 19 2023
Moulvibazar, Sylhet, Moulvibazar (Sreemangal)
OB PURPOSE: Carry out MEAL activities of SELP Programme at field level and prepare reports and submit on time to the management at head office level.
Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme`s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Conduct MEAL related activities in the respective districts as per instructions of the HO
- Take part in the development of different data collection tools (both qualitative and quantitative), and collecting data for programme and projects
- Execute the instructions and follow the guidelines to incorporate HO, BRAC MEAL and Donor's feedback to ensure the continuous improvement of MEAL and data management systems
- Assist to develop MEAL plans for programme and projects
- Check different registers, implementation procedures of different events as per instructions of SOP/HO
- Conduct orientations and training sessions on MEAL for field staffs
- Collect participant's feedback and perception on service quality, effectiveness and satisfaction as well as present and upcoming needs
- Conduct and coordinate different assessment and survey related activities in relation to outcome/ output indicators of SELP programme and BRAC
- Compile, process and analyze relevant data
- Prepare monthly/quarterly monitoring reports (with observation & recommendation), and share with relevant stakeholders in due time
- Present monitoring findings and reports in different periodic meetings
- Ensure that the cross cutting issues such as safeguarding and person with disability are effectively addressed/ mainstreamed in programme/ project field operation(s) as per relevant policies of BRAC
- Any other relevant assignments given by supervisor and HO
- Masters in Social Science, Statistics, Gender studies, Development Studies or any other relevant discipline from any recognized institution
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent ICT skills especially in statistical analysis using relevant software packages such as SPSS, MS Access, Excel, etc
- Presentation Skill & Report Writing
- Knowledge about Gender, Disability Inclusion, VAWC etc.
- Knowledge on result based monitoring and evaluation system
- Qualitative and quantitative method of data collection
- COMPETENCIES: Adaptability, Teamwork, Relation Building, Frequent movement
Computer Skill - Ms-word,Ms-power point, Md-Excel. Internet
Energetic, dedicated, and hardworking.
Problem solving ability and analytic skill
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Adaptability & Flexibility
Required Educational Qualifications
Graduation Equivalent in Any discipline
Festival Bonus: 2
As per company Policy
Common Job Interview Questions
I’m Tom and I belong to California. I’ve completed my Master of Financial Engineering Program from the University of California. I am energetic & a great communicator. My previous experience in the same position helped me build confidence and develop advanced skills for this position. I am trustworthy and punctual, and I can always be depended on to finish what I start. I also consider myself hardworking, reliable, dependable, helpful, outgoing, organized, honest and cooperative.
I am actively searching for a job and have seen your job circular online and found it suitable for me. After reviewing the application, I realized that it is completely compatible with my career planning, and I felt fit for this position, so I applied here.
I think now is the time to move on to greater responsibilities in the workplace. I believe that the opportunity to work in your organization will develop my personality as well as my skills. Also, your organization will give me the opportunity to work in the same team with experienced professionals so that I will be able to give my full potential. I am confident that the opportunity to join here will enable me to advance myself in my career as well as contribute to the overall growth of the organization.
Well, I have all of the skills and experience that you’re looking for, and I’m confident that I would be appropriate for this position. From my previous experience in different organizations, I learned how to multitask and prioritize responsibilities. Besides, my communication skills from working directly with senior managers make me more deserving for this job. I’d love nothing more than to join your team here and grow this business unit.