Senior Medical Officer, Technical Support, Communicable Disease Programme (Contractual)
Login To Apply
Posted on: Wed Jan 25 2023
JOB PURPOSE: Supervising and providing technical support to malaria elimination programme implemented in in Chattogram and Cox`s bazar districts including FDMN area and take proper initiative to improve the quality and effectiveness of programme
Location: BRAC Field Office (Chattogram)
Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme`s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Provide technical support to TB and malaria programme implementation in Chattogram and Cox's bazar districts including FDMN area.
- Ensure quality assurance of malaria programme activities in Chattogram and Cox's bazar districts.
- Capacity building of staff through providing technical support and conduct meeting with programme staff.
- Providing support to social mobilization activities and MIS management.
- Participate in different forum, meeting and conference at central, regional and district level.
- Provide technical support and coordinate TB, Malaria and HIV case management in FDMN area.
- Coordinate with BRAC different departments (finance, advocacy and communication etc).
- Communication, coordination and work closely with local health sector, GoB and different stakeholders.
- Coordination and liaison with malaria partners, technical partners and other relevant departments involved in FDMN area.
- Supervise and monitor TB, malaria and HIV activities implemented in the FDMN area and malaria elimination activities of host community in Cox's bazar.
- Analysis case trend, prepare work plan and active engagement to reduce disease burden among the community.
- Prepare documents and different reports for the assigned programmes
- Practice and promote BRAC Gender Policy. Support implementation of gender equality and women empowerment at all levels.
- Public relations, communication, coordination and Networking skills.
- Advanced Technical Knowledge of the theories, principles and methods on Communicable Diseases.
- Knowledge on Programme evaluation, capacity building and community mobilization
- Programme/Project Management
- Minimum 05 years of clinical experience in health especially in CHT
Self motivated,Positive and friendly.
Required Educational Qualifications
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) in Any discipline
Festival Bonus: 2
As per company Policy