Senior Executive - Human Resources (Reward & PMS)
Login To Apply
Posted on: Wed Jan 25 2023
The Senior Executive of Human Resources will oversee and execute the organization’s HR Organizational Development tasks mainly Reward, PMS & Operations tasks are completed on time, accurately, and in strategy with company policy.
- Assist to develop the medium and long-term compensation strategy for SEBPO to ensure it remains competitive in the labour market, boost employee retention, and attract top talent.
- Ensure salaries at the hiring stage or during any internal promotion or lateral transfer are determined with equity and justice and in link with SEBPO Compensation Policy.
- Assist the line supervisor & departmental head of Human Resources on global compensation including emerging trends, areas of risk, and the overall competitiveness of SEBPO compensation and benefits packages.
- Assist with job analysis to determine the compensation & benefits package.
- Prepare job analysis report.
- Assist periodic salary reviews and review salary structures based on market benchmarking to ensure competitiveness to attract and retain competent employees.
- Monitory and keep records of employees’ leave, OT, and LWP.
- Assist line manager in preparing monthly payroll process.
- Assist the line manager with the yearly performance management system.
- Assist with employees’ confirmation process on time and negotiate for salary raise to control the compensation budget.
- Assist supervisor in preparing compensation and benefits budget.
- Prepare and communicate employees’ confirmation & promotion letters.
- Assist to design pay-for-performance criteria and monitoring for better result.
- Assist supervisor in implementing legal benefits as per BLA & BLR.
- Assist the supervisor in designing KPI based performance management system.
- Any other tasks assigned by the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources or any Related Field.
- Skills Required: Bangladesh Labor Law, Communication, Microsoft Excel
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- HR project, PMS (KPI), Rewards
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- BPO/ Data Entry Firm, IT Enabled Service, Manufacturing (FMCG), Real Estate
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Advance knowledge on Microsoft excel
- Sound knowledge in total reward toolkit & PMS system
- IELTS or relevant certification will add value
- Sound knowledge on project management
- PGD in HRM will be an added advantage
- Any additional Professional Qualification/Certification or Certified Training Course in a related discipline will be considered as an added advantage.
- Candidate should be proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Good typing skill both in English & Bangla
- Should have good command on English & Bangla with good speaking and writing skill
- Should be enthusiastic, pro-active, dedicated, punctual and hard working.
- Sharp knowledge on Bangladesh Labor Law
- Willing to work under pressure and timeline
- Physical Requirements: 1. Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. 2. Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Excellent in Communication
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office etc.
Required Educational Qualifications
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Human Resource Management
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Any discipline
Salary Review: Yearly
Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
Festival Bonus: 2
As per company Policy
Weekly 2 holidays