Relationship Manager - Women Segment (PRITI), Retail Business
Login To Apply
Posted on: Sat Mar 18 2023
Bank /Non Bank Finance Institute
To support the retail team through channel development activities such as partner onboarding, special service for women, campaign development and innovation to ensure growth of Retail Business.
- Enrich customer portfolio through client acquisition, mostly focusing on female clients.
- Formulate strategies for channel development to ensure business growth and performance improvement.
- B2B & B2C partnership for executing value added services.
- Identify, analyze & update product/ campaign plans as per market need.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques & provide ongoing reports.
- Align departmental/ functional strategy with organizational strategy and goals.
- Develop action plans to achieve short term goals and long-term business sustainability through excellent channel development.
- Small deposit hunt mobilization activities through campaign activation.
- Developing process, system & database to get insight of market.
- Coordinate & collaborate with other teams for client acquisition.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 3 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Banks, Leasing
- Age at least 22 years
- Sound Interpersonal skills.
- Team Player.
- Negotiation skill.
- Target driven.
- Leadership skills.
- Sound knowledge on MS Office package.
- Good communication skills both oral and written in English and Bangla.
MS Office(Word, Excel, Power Point)
Required Educational Qualifications
Bachelor in Any discipline
Common Job Interview Questions
I’m Tom and I belong to California. I’ve completed my Master of Financial Engineering Program from the University of California. I am energetic & a great communicator. My previous experience in the same position helped me build confidence and develop advanced skills for this position. I am trustworthy and punctual, and I can always be depended on to finish what I start. I also consider myself hardworking, reliable, dependable, helpful, outgoing, organized, honest and cooperative.
I am actively searching for a job and have seen your job circular online and found it suitable for me. After reviewing the application, I realized that it is completely compatible with my career planning, and I felt fit for this position, so I applied here.
I think now is the time to move on to greater responsibilities in the workplace. I believe that the opportunity to work in your organization will develop my personality as well as my skills. Also, your organization will give me the opportunity to work in the same team with experienced professionals so that I will be able to give my full potential. I am confident that the opportunity to join here will enable me to advance myself in my career as well as contribute to the overall growth of the organization.
Well, I have all of the skills and experience that you’re looking for, and I’m confident that I would be appropriate for this position. From my previous experience in different organizations, I learned how to multitask and prioritize responsibilities. Besides, my communication skills from working directly with senior managers make me more deserving for this job. I’d love nothing more than to join your team here and grow this business unit.