- Job Title:
- Sr. Executive, Finance & Accounts
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- 5 year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Manage and Review Billing Processes (Accounts Payable/ Receivable).
- Ensure timely Data Entry in the Electronic Accounting System Tally Software.
- Preparing, Maintaining and Entering Bank related transactions.
- Prepare all kinds of voucher, Maintain Cheque Register, Preparing work order.
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation.
- Maintain receipts and Payment Vouchers, Cash Book, Ledger and different register to Finance and Accounts.
- Check daily expenditures, vouchers, Requisition and daily transaction.
- Maintain all account books/registers/ledgers etc
- Entry all kinds of accounting adjustment transaction in Database.
- Prepare account reports - weekly & monthly as well as yearly.
- Prepare monthly salary statement and arrange salary payment to the staff.
- Cash management & cash disbursement.
- Responsible for developing costing system.
- Report to management any kind of activities if required.
- M.com. / Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting
- ICMAB Min 800 Marks complete will be preference
- Skills Required: customer support,Computer Skill
- 5 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Cash Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have experience in Consumer Products Manufacturing Company.
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)