- Job Title:
- Travel Executive
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- 1 year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- 20000.00 To 20000.00 / Month
- Booking all travel components (air, car, hotel, side scene, transfer) in order to best meet a client’s travel objectives.
- Handle Customer inquiries through telephone and Email about all the packages company is offering on social media.
- Must be able to take care of walk in queries independently.
- Must be Proactive and capable to work under pressure.
- Organize displays of promotional material in a manner that would appeal to a wide range of clients.
- Handle customer orders and payments in a timely and professional manner to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Must be maintain the relationship with all the previous customers, agencies, vendors, airlines and communicate with possible new customers.
- Carry out any additional responsibilities assigned from the management from time to time.
- Post graduates from any recognized university (marking background will get preferences).
- Minimum 1 Year experience however fresher however fresher’s can also apply.
- Knowledge in travel industry.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers over phone, face to face, email and other social media independently.
- Strong verbal communication (fluency in English will get preferences).
- Be self-motivated, strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Being able to solve problems.
- Sufficient skills in computer applications (MS Office & Internet browsing).
- Be professional, punctual, and hard-working and time bound.
- Allowances, attractive incentive on sales, yearly 2 times festive bonus.
Online Apply only