Must be have knowledge on accounting software (Tally) .
• Record and analyze the company's financial information.
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of pay transactions.
• Monthly bank reconciliation.
• Financial forecasting and planning.
• Prepare financial reports for other concerns, suppliers, and tax and vat authorities.
• Maintain all account books/registers/ledgers etc
• Entry all kinds of accounting adjustment transaction.
• Check all transactions like receive voucher, payment voucher, Journal voucher maintaining by accounts software.
• Maintain payments and receipts.
• Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• MBA/ Masters in Accounting/ Finance, ACCA.
• Minimum 1-2 years
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Accounts, Finance, Internal Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Commercial/ Export-Import, Cash Management, Freight forwarding.
Age 25 years at least
• Check daily expenditures, vouchers, Requisition and daily transaction.
• Responsible for all the client communications.
• Perform other task assigned by management.
• Must be self-motivated and dynamic.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skill and ability.
• Good communication, managerial and interpersonal skills.
• Strong writing & oral communication in English.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Sound knowledge in Computer operation.