- Job Title:
- Senior Marketing Manager - Sweaters
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- At least 1 year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
Anywhere in Bangladesh, Bangladesh
- We are 100% export-oriented sweater factory. Currently we are working with European, American, buyers. We are expanding our customer list by providing and ensuring good quality garments and on-time shipment. We are more interested to work with direct buyers or catalog customers rather than buying house. We have self-motivated employees who can handle any uncertain situations by using contingency approach.
- Require good product knowledge with capacity of handling very demanding and globally renowned customers.
- Source new customers, collect orders & maintain shipment schedule and follow up customers time to time
- Provide assistance in identifying, developing, or evaluating marketing plan based on market characteristics and cost factors.
- Budget & finance control in marketing activities by coordinating with Merchandising and Commercial Department.
- Keep records for every styles or orders for coordinating with Merchandising and Commercial Department.
- Coordinate with design, supply chain, production & store department of the company
- Coordinate with production team in order to deliver on time shipment and ensure merchandisers are updating order status to buyer.
- Maintain and update sales target and client database time to time.
- Trouble shoots for any marketing related problem.
- Foresee problem & take necessary measures.
- Follow up on routine activities.
- Update and report management time to time.
- Graduate or post graduate from any reputed university.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Garments Accessories, Sweater Industry
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Strong computer skills in Excel/Office/PPT/Outlook, etc.
- Have ability to manage multiple priorities, and flexible to constantly change schedule and priorities.
- Being enthusiastic and highly motivated at work place.
- Well organized, detail follow up & willing to work under pressure.
- Good costing negotiation skills, strong product development skills.
- Be proactive and take more initiatives & solve problems and share them with others
- Good supervisory & delegation skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skill
- Mature, responsible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure