Job Experience: year
No. of Vacancies:30
Location(s): Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Candidates will have to undergo a paid 3-month training program. During this time, candidates will be taught and assessed by a Java Certified Trainer. Candidates with outstanding performance and skills will be offered a full-time position at Southtech Limited as a Java Developer.
- As a java developer, candidates will have the opportunity to work on large local and foreign projects, with customers based all around the globe. Their job responsibilities will include analysis, design, coding, testing and documentation of software. They will be required to do documentation using UML, develop web applications using JS, jQuery, AngularJS, Java, J2EE and Spring MVC. Additionally, developers will be required to write SQL queries, Stored Procedures and SQL Functions and develop reports using Jasper.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, Master of Science (MSc) in CSE
- Preferably an equivalent to Bachelor in Computer Science or related Engineering field
- Khulna University,Mawlana Bhasani Science and Technology University,North South University,East West University,Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology students will get preference
- At most 2 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- English language skills are a must as developers will be required to work with foreign clients
- Must be proactive, energetic and determined to meet deadlines
- Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Remuneration and benefits package including Competitive salary
- Two festive bonuses per year (per b