Job Experience: year
No. of Vacancies:1
Location(s): Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Actively involve in Projects, collaborating with team members to offer your own ideas, help shape the way forward and complete the Projects.
- Communicate effectively with Clients to meet the Project Requirements.
- Analysing and designing Logos, Websites, E-Commerce, Mobile Apps and Software.
- Providing insight to the design process for efficient UX/UI development
- You will be involved in all aspects of UX/UI design for our existing and new products, working closely with the product, engineering and commercial teams including Websites, E- commerce, Software and Mobile Apps.
- Provide input into the development of all consumer and business facing UX/UI's across desktop and mobile
- Work collaboratively with the design and technical team developing prototypes for concept demonstration
- Designing mock-ups and wireframes and translating into code.
- Run design workshops and user testing sessions internally and externally
- Participate in customer meetings and translate requirements into creative UX solutions
- Sketch and wireframe new user interfaces to discuss with stakeholders and evolve with other Designers
- Contribute to strategic thinking around UX/UI for all our products, with a "bigger picture" view
- Follow modern design principles such as cross platform, multi-screen, responsive,metro/flat/material design
- Incorporate data and feedback into design iterations
- Coding Website, E-Commerce and Software development tasks.
- Deploy and manage internal and external Websites, E-Commerce, Apps and Software.
- Executing development updates in line with the digital strategy objectives (SEO, CRO)
- Getting involved in strategy development and presentation
- A Bachelor degree in UX/UI Design/Graphic design/Human-Computer Interaction/Visual Communication or Interaction Design/ Computer Science and Engineering / Information Systems and Technology from a reputable university.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Software Architect, Web Developer/ Web Designer, UX Designer, UI Design
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- You will be a highly creative professional with strong technical design and coding skills and the ability to take an idea from initial research through to final delivery. You are passionate about logos, user experience and interface, and web/e-commerce/software/mobile apps development with the following skills and qualities:
- Advanced knowledge of UX/UI design principles and methodologies
- Graphic Designing skills including Logos and expert user of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Sketch
- Capable of independently looking after All Kinds of Design Related Projects.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for web pages, e-commerce, software, mobile apps, company logos, web banners, ads and any other related designs
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experienced in HTML5, CSS3, JAVA Script, JQuery, ASP.net and MsSql.
- Experience using WordPress or other Content Management System, including modifying Themes.
- A love of collaboration, both within the marketing team and other departments.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO best practices, Web traffic booster, Web analytics, Google Ad, Email marketing, SMS marketing
- Strong time management skills, ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines including discernment of which projects are of greatest value to the company and marketing team.
- Excellent design intuition and sense of aesthetic
- Motivated to play a part in helping a company grow and create great, ground-breaking products
- Excellent presentation skills and attention to detail.
- Quick grasp of feedback and ability to communicate ideas effectively