Job Experience: year
No. of Vacancies:
Location(s): Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Deep Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Implementation.
- Experience on the entire App Life Cycle- Concept, Design, Build, Deploy, Test, Release to Play Store and Support.
- Strong Experience Using the Android Studio (Creating a universal layout to support any device).
- Experience with Third-Party Libraries and APIs.
- Experience on working with Android APIs, such as Image editing/ manipulation, video editing/ manipulation, using device utilities/ information, etc.
- Experience on working with Multi-Threading, Background Operation and Network Operations.
- Experience to Develop Complete Native Android Applications from Scratch.
- Excellent Logical and Analytical abilities.
- Sholud be able to lead a team.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Working experiences on image & video processing will be a plus.
- A hard-working, dedicated approach to delivering timely and well-structured code.
- Ability to lead a small or medium team.
- Show an innovative and creative approach to problem-solving.
- People Management skills and experience, and Leadership traits.
- Experience of the ability to work with agile methodologies.
- Familiar with Git, SVN, JIRA and other project management standard.
- Experience with Crashlytics integrations.
- Good User-friendly UI Design Skills is preferred.
- Work experiences in writing technical documentation is a must.
- Cricket would be a plus!
- Performance bonus, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- 30 (thirty) days paid leave.
- Challenging Projects.