- Job Title:
- Office Assistant
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- 2 years year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- 10000.00 To 24000.00 / Month
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent: The completion of high school, or the equivalent, resulting in the awarding of a high school diploma or the equivalent, such as the General Education Development (commonly referred as a GED) award.
- Expert in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Excel
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Web and tech savvy, require little to no training
Interview time confirm extra facility.
Developing internal control guidelines, policies and procedures for budget accounting, cash and credit management, administration and other activities.
Coordinating and directing budgeting, procurement, investment activities and financial planning.
Ensuring compliance with state and federal regulatory requirements and professional standards.
Establishing and maintaining financial controls with the accounting department.
Preparing and presenting financial reports and risk analysis.
Creating budgets and forecasts.
Guiding financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
Providing support to management, particularly in commercial and financial matters.
Create reports that help senior leadership understand company financials.
Being responsible for the company general ledger.