- Job Title:
- HR Executive
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- 2 to 3 yea year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- To perform with Department Head to develop and implement human resource plans and procedures.
- To coordinate all recruitment processes to ensure timely, optimal & quality hiring according to the group's values and culture.
- To prepare, update HR Handbook on company information, policies, practices and functional description for the new comers and existing manpower.
- To coordinate the works for recruits after receiving the Management-approved Talent Hunt requisition from the respective department head.
- To create, maintain and update Management and respective department heads'-approved job descriptions and job specifications for the positions of the departments.
- To update and maintain the Management-approved organograms of the departments to have detailed information about the filled up, vacant and new positions.
- To follow up and cooperate job posting, cv sorting and interview schedules and programs.
- To develop, maintain and follow up to implement new employees' on-boarding program.
- Should have sound knowledge on MS Word & MS Excel.
- Any other task assigned by management as and when required.
- BBA / MBA in HRM from any recognized University.
- Any additional course on PGDHRM will get preference.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Group of Companies
- Age at most 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Ability to excellent communication skills both in English & Bangla.
- Honest, Smart & Hard working candidates are much preferable.
- Should have excellent knowledge on computer MS office packages.