- Job Title:
- Manager - Finance & Accounts
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- 3 to 6 yea year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Managing the departmental activities and assisting the CFO/GM as per his/her desire.
- To provide support to Line Manager on the day to day operation & activities of all financial information system.
- Taking responsibility and supervising the works & activities of junior staff members.
- To monitor the overall recoding process, preparation of Profit & Loss Account and Balance sheet.
- Liaising with all relevantDepartments and Business Units on a range of issues.
- Product Costing and ensure recoding of all purchase and relevant expenses.
- Ensure proper inventory record and monthly reconciliation with physical stock.
- Ensure proper recording for LATR opening, settlement and bank interest.
- Ensure Foreign Exchange gain loss calculation and recoding.
- Ensure Bank Reconciliation.
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completenessand conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Ensure compliance with tax and VAT deducted at source and other tax requirements.
- Ensure reconciliation of client's ledger and quarterly confirmation of balance.
- Ensure partners claim calculation and claim adjustment properly.
- Other duties & responsibilities as and when required.
- Masters/MBA in Accounting; preferably from the University of Dhaka. Candidates should also partly complete CA/CMA from any reputed Chartered Accountancy Firm.
- 3 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Multinational Companies, Telecommunication, Trading or Export/Import
- Age 28 to 40 years
- Proven working Experience as an Accounting Professional.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to plan and undertake multi-tasks effectively.
- To have the capacity to work logically and systematically.
- To have the capacity to ensure good time management and work with a Team.
- To be realistic and prompt to take decision and solve problems independently.
- To have excellent communication & presentation skills both in Bengali and English.
- To be able to negotiate and use analytical & budgeting skills.
- To have a positive attitude towards continued learning & development.
- As per Policy of the Company.