- Job Title:
- GM - Finance & Accounts
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- 15 to 20 y year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- • To assist in formulating company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- • To develop, implement and monitor strategic business plans.
- • To develop and set financial strategies including VAT & Taxation issues.
- • To manage the capital & investment issues by complying with appropriate budgeting processes.
- • To ensure performance management of respective team and implement strategic directions as per desire of the management.
- • To participate in making decisions as a member of executive management team.
- • To maintain appropriate relationship & integration with all members of the management team.
- • To manage the entire financial, accounting, investment, transaction, legal, tax, treasury and team management of the department.
- • To oversee the overall financial operations of the group as well as its subsidiary companies.
- • To generate financial report and present it to the management from time to time.
- Risk Management:
- • To understand and mitigate the key elements of the Group's risk profile.
- • To monitor all legal issues involving with the company and affecting the industry.
- • To develop and monitor all relevant financial control systems.
- • To maintain appropriate insurance coverage to the company as applicable.
- • To ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- • To ensure that the record keeping system meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- • To report all probable risk issues to the management from time to time.
- • To maintain appropriate relationship & coordination with internal &external auditors and take all necessary steps to resolve the issues as per their findings and recommendations.
- • To maintain and monitor cash balances as well as cash forecasts.
- • To make arrangement for debt & equity financing.
- • To make all necessary arrangements for fund for better investment.
- Third Party Management:
- • To attend all calls & meeting with investment community.
- • To maintain appropriate relationship with bankers.
- • To represent the company with investment bankers & investors.
- Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- • As per desire of the management from time to time.
- Masters/MBA in Accounting; preferably from the University of Dhaka. Candidates should also be a qualified CA/CMA from a reputed Chartered Accountancy Firm.
- 15 to 20 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG), Multinational Companies
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Proven track record and working experience as an Accounting Professional.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to plan and undertake multi-tasks effectively.
- To have the capacity to work logically and systematically.
- To have the capacity to ensure good time management and work with a Team.
- To be realistic and prompt to take decision and solve problems independently.
- To have excellent communication & presentation skills both in Bengali and English.
- To be able to negotiate and use analytical & budgeting skills.
- To have a positive attitude towards continued learning & development.
- Special Salary& Benefits may also be considered for the Candidate who is exceptionally qualified.
- Transportation and others as per Policy of the Company