- Job Title:
- Occupational Therapist for Bashundhara Special Children Foundation
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- At least 2 year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Bashundhara Special Children Foundation (BSCF) is a non-profit, non-political, non-government, voluntary, free from community and charitable foundation aimed to provide support to educate and provide support services to ensure the life without limits for children with spectrum of disabilities. Currently, the BSCF is seeking Music Teacher to fulfill the vacant position immediately.
- Assess students' skills to determine their needs and to develop teaching plans.
- Adapt lessons to meet the needs of students.
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student.
- Plan, organize, and assign activities that are specific to each student's abilities.
- Teach and mentor students in a class, in small groups, and one-to-one.
- Implement IEPs, assess students' performance and track their progress.
- Update IEPs to reflect students' progress and goals.
- Discuss student's progress with parents, teachers, counselors, and administrators.
- Supervise and mentor teacher assistants who work with students with disabilities.
- Prepare and help students transition from grade to grade and after graduation.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Occupational Therapy
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be caring, compassionate and professional at all times.
- Should have patience involving repetitive exercises to aid students.
- Organizational skills and flexibility & to deal with a range of students.
- Ability to be at ease in an academic environment.
- Should have empathy, assertiveness, tact, a sense of humor and physical and mental stamina.
Dhaka (South Keraniganj)
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)