- Job Title:
- Speech & Language Therapist for Bashundhara Special Children Foundation
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- At least 2 year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Bashundhara Special Children Foundation (BSCF) is a non-profit, non-political, non-government, voluntary, free from community and charitable foundation aimed to provide support to educate and provide support services to ensure the life without limits for children with spectrum of disabilities. Currently, the BSCF is seeking Music Teacher to fulfill the vacant position immediately.
- Identify the speech and communication difficulties or disorder of the students.
- Devise and deliver a suitable treatment program, working on a one-to-one basis or in groups, to enable each of students to improve as much as possible.
- Review and revise the program as appropriate.
- Advise and train other professionals in therapy delivery.
- Monitor and evaluate the progress of students.
- Prepare notes and reports, as well as information for the students and other professionals.
- Work within a team to improve the effectiveness of service.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Minimum Graduate in any Discipline. The Candidate having training on Language and Speech Therapy shall be given preference.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Should have patience involving repetitive exercises to aid students who have problems of memorizing & communicating.
- Organizational skills and flexibility & to deal with a range of students.
- Ability to be at ease in an academic environment.
- Should have empathy, assertiveness, tact, a sense of humor and physical and mental stamina.
Dhaka (South Keraniganj)
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)