- Job Title:
- Executive, Training
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- At most 2 year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Job Location: Based at Dhaka but the candidate will have to visit frequently all over Bangladesh.
- Designing, developing, organizing and conducting training courses according to the recommendations and needs of different departments.
- Preparing annual training plan under the supervision of Head of Training.
- To conduct the training sessions of Training Programs in and outside of Dhaka in frequently basis.
- To coordinate and communicate with Marketing Strategy, Sales and Distribution and HR Departments for Training sessions and Recruitment process.
- To participate in the updating process of Training Manual.
- To arrange written and viva exams for recruitment process of Sales Force.
- To maintain the TNA analysis of Sales Force.
- To perform any other departmental administrative issues.
- Identifying appropriate training tools, equipment, facilities and logistic supports for acquisition.
- Assisting Head of Training to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Compiling and maintaining all documents & records of all training programs.
- Any other tasks assigned by the manageme
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm), Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- At most 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with English writing skill.
- Efficient in computer proficiency and business correspondences.
- Positive attitude with innovative, team mindset and outgoing personality.
- Able to work under stress and independently.
- Proactive, result-driven and good learning ability with strong focus on business goal.
- Apex Pharma Limited offers attractive remuneration with excellent career progression path.