- Job Title:
- Manager (Merchandising)
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- 12 to 15 y year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Applications are invited to fill up the vacant post of Manager (Merchandising) of a reputed Group of Companies involved in 100% export oriented Garment Manufacturing and Exporting (Woven & Knit) business.
- Masters/ MBA/ B.Sc (Textile Engineering) from recognized university having good CGPA.
- Must have completed comprehensive training/degree course on merchandising from a reputed institution.
- 12 to 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Buying House
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 12-15 years working experience in reputed BUYING HOUSE or in FACTORY directly working with foreign BUYER/BRAND.
- Must have 4-5 years experience working as a team leader of 2-3 sub-teams of merchandisers handling separate buyers.
- Must have extensive knowledge & experience in Merchandising, Preparing time and action plan, Booking of materials, Sample Management, Production Monitoring in factory.
- Must have sound knowledge and experience in handling development/salesman samples for buyers.
- Must be able to work closely with supplier to ensure approval of PC goods in shortest possible time.
- Must be able to follow and maintain T&A precisely for both bulk and sample programs.
- Must have experience in working with Production and Quality department of factory to ensure on time shipment of orders by exercising interpersonal skill with the production staff.
- Must have mathematical background with good command in English language.
- Must have good communication skill.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with pleasant personality.
- Excellent command in both verbal and written English.
- Able to work under pressure in fast-track working environment.
- Must have good skill in PC applications.
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)