- Job Title:
- Asst. Manager (Design & Product Development)
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- At least 7 year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Must have knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, MS office and e-mail operations.
- Creative, self-initiative, independent and good market and fashion sense.
- Knowledge on product development, printing technology and costing.
- Color shade, raw material consumption, print placement, and print quality.
- Able to work independently with tight deadline and deal with work procedure.
- Must have problem solving and analytical skill.
- Excellent interpersonal, written & oral communication skills.
- Responsible for driving the specification and development of products and standard of quality across the flexible fashion design & garments collections.
- Good in flat sketching and developing technical Specification Sheet for new Design and conduct of fittings in cooperation with the technical team.
- Sampling follow up from the start to the final stage and manage and provide direction and support to designers within the team.
- Producing sketches, sample designs and technical support to the buyer.
- Marketing Analysis the upcoming product design, Experiment on new technique of garment and fabric.
- Communicate with the buyer's every stage and observe the present interactional garments.
- Marketing situation concepts of our business.
- Adapting existing designs for mass production and ensures that product is consistent with market trends as well as business strategy.
- Create and monitor the Design Development Critical path for collection if/when required with guidance and knowledge from other team members
- Identifying key trends, colors, fabrics, shades and select prints etc.
- Arrange, coordinate and participation in customer's meeting.
- Work closely with the sourcing team to research new materials.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Fashion Designing
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy.