- Job Title:
- Accounts & Admin Officer
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- At least 3 year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- The successful candidate will perform Accounting & Administration duties in a friendly and professional environment with mutual respect to all. Only professional accountants with practical experience in preparing and maintaining all books of accounts, calculate and submit AIT / VAT and income tax files independently.
- Prepare daily/monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements and prepare reports for the Management.
- Ensure timely checking of party invoices, employee expenses and other payments and maintains accurate records and control reports.
- The applicant should be capable of maintaining/handling the entire accounts including banking functions& Tally/Software independently.
- Produce monthly and regular reports from the Accounts for budgetary control, review variance, and other analysis.
- Process payments ensuring that the expenses are incurred for the best interest of the company following internal control policies and are adequately documented.
- Ensure standard record keeping and process payment.
- Take adequate measures for safety and security of documents, information and other resources.
- Facilitate necessary support to project team for smooth operation.
- Always be loyal and abide by the rules and regulation of the company.
- Perform Tax and VAT calculation and submission of monthly return
- To performed any other job assigned by the organization as and when required.
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor degree in any discipline with accounting working experience.
- Skills Required: B.Com./ Bachelors,ACA/ ACMA,Accounting Software,Computer Skill
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Audit Firms /Tax Consultant
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)