- Job Title:
- Sr. General Manager, Management Information System
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- At least 1 year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
Anywhere in Bangladesh, Bangladesh
- SQ Group is one of the leading apparel manufacturing companies in Bangladesh. We operate under three business clusters: SQ Celsius Ltd. (knitwear), SQ Birichina Ltd. (lingerie), and SQ Hues Ltd. (backward linkage). SQ Group operates three of the Top 10 Most Environment Friendly Factories worldwide. Our production units are one of the Top 10 Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) Platinum certified facilities in the world.
- Today, approximately 16,000 people are working in SQ and we are growing every day. We have a long heritage of 25 years and we are committed to maintain a dynamic work environment. SQ encourages diversity, value opinion and respect for individuals. We flourish as a people orientated and innovation driven organization where we develop people to build a sustainable career path.
- Preparation of consolidated and business wise annual budget and monthly forecast based upon business development and reassessing business requirement reports to management, daily sales /collection summary, P&L statement, outstanding payments receivable and account payable, Bank liabilities, stocks in hand and in transit, sundry debtors and sundry creditor's positions.
- Preparation of corporate strategy and annual financial plans along with functional heads and managing director which includes the Sales plan, Production plan, Product wise PL Account, Manufacturing Cost and SKU wise costing statement.
- Standardization & review of F & A policies and procedures to ensure proper accounting record and reporting; increasing process efficiency, control and enhance levels of automation. Mapping of business processes, identification of gaps, action required, co
- Establish a proper costing system to estimate the standard cost of products/ FA, costing review and cost allocation. Monitor and analyze operating results with budget/standard cost and recommend improvement plans
- Manage financial statements monthly, quarterly and annually intervals in line with operational, external stakeholders and BoD's requirement.
- Building network and establishing relationships with Banks and FI's and negotiating for raising funds and non-fund-based facilities at favorable terms to meet working capital needs and project requirements.
- Projection & monitor of cash flow statements and estimates as well as fund flow statement & ratio analysis and financial models and information memorandum including projected profitability, funding and loan refinancing. NRV and IRR calculations for capita• Generate of analysis reports e.g. product margin, gross profit, net profit and RMG SKU wise cost & profit for decision making.
- Manage VAT & Taxation (corporate & employee), close coordinate with consultants and ensure statuary compliance.
- Establish financial policy & procedure to act as safe guard the SQ's interest and comply with SOX requirements and ensure compliance of all relevant legislative requirements, statutory reporting, internal & external audits and ensure accounting processes
- Liaison In line with company financial issues with external parties' e.g. auditors, banks, tax authority, vat authority and other government authorities/agencies.
- Design & develop Inventory management policies and operating procedures for valuation of inventory properly and to establish strong control over materials/ inventory movements.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance & Bank Operation
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Group of Companies