- Job Title:
- Manager (Compliance)
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- At least 1 year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Prepared and develop the factory for different type of audit.
- Prepare corrective action plan (CAP) & ensure that all corrective action has been taken with regular follow up as per CAP submitted.
- Conduct training for the employee about labor law, C-TPAT, Buyer's CoC, PPE, Chemical handling etc.
- Analysis, control and optimization of environment, health & safety management.
- To ensure proper working environment as well as welfare facility as per law.
- To ensure fruitful monitoring system for non-harassment and non-discriminate work environment.
- Conduct the periodic fire drill of the factory and maintain with proper documentation
- Masters/ MBA/ LL.B
- PGDHRM/ DSC from BIM will get additional preference.
- Age at most 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Should have sound knowledge on audit procedure of Accord, Alliace, BSCI, WRAP, SEDEX, FCCA, C-TPAT etc.