- Job Title:
- Telesales Executive / Customer Relation office (Female)
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- At least 1 year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- The main purpose of this job is to control and coordinate all tourism actives related activities within the office premises acting as a facilitator between the Client and the company administration, services providers and maintenance providers, overseeing Team members and employee`s related issues and monitoring office facilities utilization
- Maintain communication with clients to facilitate the quality service
- Answering phones professionally, courteously and promptly.
- Discussing client's requirements and provide advice
- Look after customer quarries, product promotion activities, counseling with client, corporate sales meeting arrange, customer relation develop.
- To collect customer feedback & provide that to the Company.
- Regular follow-up with existing / potential clients.
- Prepare report as required by management.
- Respond guests over phone, email, Facebook.
- Perform other duties as assigned and needed.
- Provide high level of customer service.
- Ability to manage corporate clients through emails and other ways of communication.
- Experience of Visa consultancy/Visa Processing/Work Permit/Family Migration
- Receive and reply emails, carry out marketing and promotions via online and newspaper advertisements.
- Accurate counseling direct & over the phone.
- Provide all information needed for a job & Visit visa
- Expert for Client handle face to face.
- Meet & Greet clients make and receive phone calls.
- Maintain good communication with clients
- Prepare necessary documents, fill out forms, and maintain files and records.
- Minimum HSC / Graduation / O'Level / A Level/
- At least 1 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age at least 25 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 1 years or more experience in Travel Trade.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Guest Relation, Visa Processing, Reservation/ Ticketing, Travel Agent
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Tour Operator, Travel Agent, manpower Export
- Must Achieve Monthly Sales Target
- Good in English - speaking and writing.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Ability to work under harsh conditions
- Internet marketing knowledge is an added advantage
- Salary depends on experience & skills. Extra sales bonus /commission will be given to excellent performers.
- Tour allowance, Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Yearly
- T/A, Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly