- Job Title:
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- At least 1 year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Responsible for overall Quality Assurance Department of the Factory.
- Vast knowledge & experience on quality standards for production of bras and knitwear. Special consideration will be given to those who have knowledge and experience in both lingerie and other body fitted knit garments.
- Ability to organise, control and head factory quality department using the latest tools of quality assurance systems
- In depth knowledge of QMS procedures, goal setting and ability to thoroughly establish strong quality SOP throughout the factory.
- Experience in facing in-depth customer QA audits and technical audits
- Keen eye for recruitment and skill assessment of quality department personnel. Candidates with experience in lean management systems will be preferred.
- Excellent English communication skills and ability to interact directly with customer representatives at the highest level.
- Review current policies & systems and improvise plans to improve the existing quality standards.
- Post graduate degree will be preferred
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Quality Control/ Audit
- Age at least 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Professional qualifications on relevant track will get high preferences.
- Must be a good Strategic planner and implementer.
- Strong Analytical & problem solving skills.
- Professional attitude towards job responsibilities.
- Efficiently manage and meet deadlines.