- Job Title:
- Officer, Internal Audit & Monitoring
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- 1-3 year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Full time employment including extensive field visits.
- Responsible for executing audit tasks in accordance with audit planning.
- Responsible for preparing draft report on audit and also following-up major risk of audit findings identified during the course of audit.
- Responsible for performing random checking of financial information such as Financial Statements, transactions and compliance of organization's Policies and Principles in order to determine and authenticate the accuracy and necessary clarification of accounts.
- Responsible for performing random checking of organization's fixed assets, stores, books and register.
- Ensure public laws (Tax, VAT, etc) and other various legal provisions are in line with the organization's manuals (Personnel, Operation, Book-Keeping and Accounting).
- Responsible for submitting reports of visit/other assignments to the Head of Internal Audit Department as per deadline.
- Ensure audited evidences are kept properly as record in working paper files.
- Responsible for performing random field visit of organization's projects at Upazila/District level in order to detect errors, frauds and misappropriation and also ensuring that the policies and procedures are properly followed.
- Any other tasks given by the concerned authority.
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in Accounting, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age at most 35 years
- Field experience on Micro Credit / NGO Audit is highly preferable
- Computer Literacy: Sound Knowledge on Microsoft Office package.
- Report writing skills in both English and Bengali.
- Good Communication skill (written and verbal) in both English and Bengali.
- Provident Fund
- Festival Bonus
- Group Life Insurance
- Mobile bill