- Job Title:
- Director - Commercial Operations
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- At least 5 year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
Anywhere in Bangladesh, Bangladesh
- Marie Stopes Bangladesh (MSB) is affiliated with Marie Stopes International (MSI). MSI delivers quality family planning and reproductive health care to millions of the world`s poorest and most vulnerable women in 36 countries. Marie Stopes Bangladesh delivers family planning, safe MR and sexual health services fulfilling the mission of children by choice, not chance in Bangladesh. MSB is looking for a Director - Commercial Operations to drive MSB`s commercially run centres and other commercial service delivery outlets to generate income to lead to a sustainable organization. S/he will provide direction, leadership and overall oversight direction to maternity centres and outpatient clinics run commercially, social marketing program and contact centre of MSB including the marketing and communication activities. This post will report to Country Director, MSB and based on Head Office, Dhaka.
- Responsible for meeting goals of the commercially run clinics of MSB and ensure sustainable business growth through adaptation of Commercial Business Practices and in line with MSB's strategic priorities by controlling
- costs, growing service income and generating surplus. Monitoring the monthly performance against the business plans of the centres & other channels and setting remedial action plans as required to ensure targets are met.
- Encourage a culture of passion and commitment to drive exemplary client experiences in clinics and a focus on business growth.
- Develop and implement new feasible business cases that could be part of MSB's commercial Programs.
- Lead and develop strategies to strengthen and expand the contact center platforms for improved access to information on safe administration of MR product, referrals (complications and PAFP) and continuing support. This includes technical and human resource development.
- Maintain fiscal responsibility for departmental operations. Direct the development, implementation, and evaluation of department budget. Integrate financial information for use in clinical resource management.
- Ensure high quality service standards of commercially run clinics are maintained and high level of client satisfaction is always achieved.
- Oversight of organisational marketing and responsible for generating and improving MSB brand awareness, demand creation strategies and client referral networks.
- Provide leadership and support in the management of direct reports, ensuring clear guidance and expectations and provision of support for capacity development where required
- Master's degree public health, business discipline, hospital administration or any related field.
- 5 years senior management level experience in managing commercial operations a reputed national or international organization. Proven track record in leading maternity centers/ hospital/ healthcare services will be given preference.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment to promote high performance culture.
- Competitive salary & benefit packages will be offered for deserving candidate as per policy