|Workshop Date||Fri, 26 May 2017 - Fri, 26 May 2017||Last Date of Registration||Thu, 25 May 2017||Online Registration|
Start Date: Fri, 26 May 2017
Last Date of Registration: Thu, 25 May 2017
Course Fee: 3500.00
Vanue: Bangladesh Skill Development Institute (BSDI) House #2B, Road #12, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka - 1209,
The professionals engaged in Supply Chain, Export, Import, Procurement, Logistics, Distribution ,Shipping, Freight Forwarding ,Customs, Courier , Supply, Marketing, Specially Fresher, Post Graduate Business Students, SCM Training and more those are involved in Private Sector, Public sector and Nonprofit organizations (NGOs)
1. Lecture & discussion 2. Power point Presentation 3. Peer learning 4. Group work and presentation 5. Experience 6. Role play 7. Buzz and simulation games 8.Case study exercises 9. Video clip
- Explain the basic concept of SCM and LM
- It aims to provide participants foundational and advanced knowledge on how to tackle, resolve, and manage myriad complex problems and issues that confront supply chain managers.
- The purpose of the course is to recognize the interrelationship of supply chainnfunctions and to understand how all parts of the supply chain work.
- Professional involves in Supply Chain Management(SCM) as they can minimize cost
- Supply the products and services to the right places in right time and satisfy the customer
.In today’s global competitive environment; organizations survive by leveraging their often complex supply chains to provide value to customers. Organizations must be able to provide the right goods and services to the right customers, in the right quantity, in the right place and time, and at the right costs. Failure to do so could have significant negative impact on the bottom-line. This course is designed and articulated to sharpen participant’s knowledge and skills in doing /operating supply chain efficiently and successfully. Learning the process and procedure of supply chain basics, tools, techniques ,challenges/ risk factors and solutions and success issues, conducting research and staying informed can help you succeed in your supply chain operation. Real life process and procedures have been described in this training program, as participants can gather knowledge easily and implement the training result in the real life operation /business. This course is planned such a way that within a short period of time the participants can engage them in operating supply chain in real life . Participants will be truly benefited and confident just walk away from the training room . Supply Chain Management (SCM) is the design, planning, execution, control, and monitoring of
supply chain activities with the objective of creating net value, building a competitive infrastructure, leveraging worldwide logistics, synchronizing supply with demand, and
measuring performance locally and globally. Supply chain management deals with inputs, conversion, and outputs. A supply chain consists of three types of entities: customers, a producer, and the producer's suppliers. Supply chain management oversees and optimizes the processes of acquiring inputs from suppliers (purchasing), converting those inputs into a finished product (production), and delivering those products – or outputs - to customers (fulfillment). Supply chain managers decide where to locate manufacturing and distribution facilities, how to route goods and materials among those facilities, and from which parts of the world to source the inputs.
Training Contents: Day 1
Training Contents: Day 2
SUPPLY CHAIN MAGEMENT OVERVIEW:
CULTURE &COST IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT