- 20 years of experience in Overall Operations, Human Resource Management, Marketing, business development in different industries where 15 years in manager and senior positions.
- Full blown leadership experience with adequate time at each stage, responsibilities ranging from roles in brand management, head of a business unit to head of operations to Managing Editor of a national daily.
- Ability to develop and execute strategic business plans to sustain the business growth of the company with a good retention rate and incremental value addition of people to the business.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with motivational leadership aptitude
- Capable of plan and execute strategic human resource plan with a comprehensive human resource development plan to ensure the achievement of long term objective of the company.
- Designed and delivered many training, motivational talk and career related events for the following Universities.
- Dhaka University
- North South
- East west
Canada, Australia, England, France, Belgium, Italy, Turkey, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Nepal, India, Pakistan, Iraq, Singapore, Bangkok, Malaysia, Phillipines, Kuwait, Egypt ,Srilanka, Pakistan
- Feb 2016: Management Consultant and Trainer
- Mar 2015-Jan 2016: Managing Editor, The Bonik Barta
- Jan 2013-Feb 2015: Head of Operations, Prothom Alojobs, Heading full operations, first time made the company profitable .
- April 2012-Dec 2012: Head of Training Business, Prothom Alojobs
- 2008-2011: Senior Consultant, HRKites
- 2007-Apr 2008: Business Development Manager
- 1996-Mar 2001: Product Executive, Sanofi, previously the company was known as Rhone Poulenc