Daffodil Technical Institute (DTI)
- Taking class minimum 18-22 hours/weekly and completing the syllabus in time.
- Taking the full responsibilities of the result of the concerned subject.
- Making the “Lesson Plan” and taking class accordingly DTI & DIPTI.
- For the missing class, taking extra/back up classes
- Taking exam per month, returning the exam scripts on time & giving guard in the exams
- Making a question bank i.e selecting all possible questions chapter wise and delivering it to the students
- Class in-time & out-time must be maintained
- Informing about the week & irregular students of the concerned batch to the student counselor weekly
- Taking proxy classes when needed
- Assisting senior teachers/management when needed
- All type of course coordinating job i.e making class routine, coordinate all exam related work & result.
- Course curriculum development & admit any potential student at DTI & DIPTI
- Private tuition/ teaching or same types of job in the related institute/company is strictly prohibited. Breach of this rule may cause of even terminate from job.
Any special assignment given by the management
B. Sc in Civil Enginnering/EEE from any reputed university (Diploma holder is preferable).
Final year student who has Diploma degree also can apply.
As per company policy
DTI is the member of largest education family in Bangladesh. The technical education is the most important for all in terms of social, economic and individual welfare. For this purpose DTI has launched a new advancement for SSC passed students. DTI has affiliation with several other higher education institutions, including Bangladesh Technical Education Board. We want to give the opportunity to the students not only acquire higher education but also to provide a balanced environment of intellectual development. Present is the era is rapidly changing in the tide of global demand; People are changing and also changing the education system. The foundation is composed of humanity with the development of talent could contain geist.
- Interested candidates are requested to Apply Online opening Job Seeker Account on or before 12 July, 2018
- Please completely fill your profile up and also upload your resume under your Job Seeker Account
- Please upload your video resume under your Job Seeker Account if you want
Category: Education/Training Category
Position Level: Fresher
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Not Set
District : Dhaka
64/6, Lake Circus, Russell Square, North Dhanmondi Road, Kalabagan, Pantapath, Dhaka 1205
Published: 10 Jul 2018 | Deadline: 12 Jul 2018
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: N/A