Islamic Relief Bangladesh
To implement quality program on projects through ensuring effective monitoring system.
- Activity-1 : Designed projects implementation guideline
- Activity-2 : Developed project beneficiaries’ selection criteria
- Activity-3 : Provided support to admin department for physical setup of field office through mobilized local government and local administration.
- Activity-4 : Developed base line survey questioner for projects and complete survey
- Activity-5 : Organized project inception workshop
- Activity-6 : Submitted regular and timely monthly, quarterly and other project reports
- Activity-7 : Tracking financial expenditure and recommendation for financial process
- Activity-8 : Conducted regular field visit at projects area and HHs visit meaningfully and purposively
Capacity Building initiatives for beneficiaries and project staff at program level
- Activity-1: Organized and conducted program orientation for new projects staff
- Activity-2: Participated and facilitated project related awareness raising program at community level, Schools and SMCs.
- Activity-3: Developed and conducted enterprise development and business management skill training
- Activity-4: Provided one to one coaching to staff for understanding project goal and objectives
- Activity-5: Conduct terminal competency based training for ensuring quality education
- Activity-6: Facilitated CLTS training for staff
Established functional network in common platforms for children at local and national level
- Activity-1:Established Upazila platform for mother groups in CL & SC project
- Activity-2:Established Upazila platform for Orphan children in CL & SC project
- Activity-3:Established INGOs platform for stop hazardous child labour at national level
- Activity-4:Continue coordination and cooperation with existing forums and networks
- Masters, Development Studies, Sociology, Social Science, Social Work, Disaster Management, Social Welfare, Economics, English, Anthropology, International Relation, mass communication & Journalism, Public Administration, Education & Counselling Psychology.
Experience in working with:
- Child, Education, Livelihood, Advocacy
- Working knowledge-Reading/Writing/Speaking/Listening-English/Bengali
- Have a valid driving license for motor bike and willing to travel and work in the most remote areas of Bangladesh
- As per policy.
Business : Islamic Relief Worldwide is an independent humanitarian and development organisation. Founded in 1984, with headquarters based in Birmingham, UK, we have a presence in 44 countries.Inspired by our Islamic values, we support the world?s most vulnerable people in the fight against poverty and suffering. We do this regardless of race, political affiliation, gender or belief, and without expecting anything in return.As a registered charity, we are open and transparent. We continually assess our work and how we operate to improve our impact and effectiveness. Islamic Relief has been working in Bangladesh since 1991, when we provided emergency relief and supported communities to rebuild in the wake of a devastating cyclone. Since then, we have expanded our programmes to focus on both humanitarian and development challenges.We envisage a caring world where communities are empowered, social obligations are fulfilled and people respond as one to the suffering of others.Our innovative integrated approach sees us work closely with the vulnerable communities that we serve. They identify the problems and are part of the solutions. As a result, our programmes often encompass many interlinked areas. These include livelihoods, food security and community development as well as child protection and welfare, health and nutrition, water and sanitation, education, disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation.
- Interested candidates are requested to Apply Online opening Job Seeker Account at www.skill.jobs
- Please completely fill-up your profile and upload your cv to your Job Seeker Account
- Also, you can send your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org In mail subject please mention the position like; Application for "Project Coordinator"
Category: NGO/Social Develop Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Place of Posting: Dhaka-Kamrangirchar
1 Days, 17 Hours, 3 Mins, 28 Seconds Left
Published: 08 Jul 2018 | Deadline: 18 Jul 2018
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 4 - 4 Years