Aramex Dhaka Limited
Visit customer in their assigned (geographical) area.
Achieve individual (area) set targets and productivity KPI’s
Generate sales leads and acquire new customers.
Grow existing customers and migrate them into higher value tiers.
Report competitor’s activity to sales manager.Keep record of customer visits and update it regularly.
Prepare proposals and quotations to customers.
Promote Company service to customers.
Requests billing adjustments on invoices.
Coordinate with Credit Controllers on delayed collections.
Promote the use of e-tools
Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
▪ Communication and Interpersonal
▪ Planning/ Organizing + Time Management
▪ Negotiation Skills
▪ Team Building
▪ Problem solving and Decision Making
▪ Strategic and Consultative Selling, proficient in English and Email writing.
As per company policy
Aramex Dhaka Limited Colloid Center, Level-1, 206/A, Tejgaon Industrial Area Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh aramex.com
- Interested candidates are requested to Apply Online opening Job Seeker Account on or before 9 July, 2018
- Please completely fill your profile up and also upload your resume under your Job Seeker Account
- Please upload your video resume under your Job Seeker Account if you want
Category: Marketing/Sales Category
Position Level: Entry
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Not Set
District : Dhaka
Published: 07 Jul 2018 | Deadline: 09 Jul 2018
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 0 - 2 Years