FMA Outsourcing and Solutions Ltd.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Legal Compliance/ Code of Conduct, HRIS/ HR Database Management, Performance & Career Management. Overall sound knowledge of HR, Admin & Compliance.
- Must have completed a master of Business Administration (MBA) in HRM.
- Candidate with PGDHRM or HR certified course holder will get priority.
- As per policy.
FMAOSL came into existence with a vision to provide world class HR Services in Bangladesh. With a sound professional background in recruitment, FMAOSL enhanced his expertise in HR Consulting, Permanent Staffing, Contract Staffing, Contract to Hire, Head Hunting, 360 Degree Feedback on all sort of HR Services in Bangladesh such as HR & Payroll Outsourcing, Training, Establishment / Setup of new office with all dept. training & IT support meeting all business needs of the people.
- Interested candidates are requested to Apply Online opening Job Seeker Account at www.skill.jobs
- Please completely fill-up your profile and upload your cv to your Job Seeker Account
- Also, you can send your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org In mail subject please mention the position like; Application for "Manager (HR)"
Category: HR/Org. Development Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
House - 88, Floor - 1st Floor, Suite - 21, Road - 10/1, Block - D, Niketan, Gulshan - 1, Dhaka - 1212, Bangladesh
18 Days, 17 Hours, 20 Mins, 0 Seconds Left
Published: 04 Jul 2018 | Deadline: 04 Aug 2018
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 4 - 6 Years