FMA Outsourcing and Solutions Ltd.
- Communicate with a patient and concerned physician in case of need immediately taking necessary action about the emergency report
- The Laboratory Technologist performs his duties diligently and methodically to analyze specimens allotted to him/her. These specimens are analyzed as per procedure for the test approved.
- Subjective judgment to directly achieve analytical results, under the supervision of the Lab Head.
- Observe all laboratory safety precautions in the handling of clinical specimens and running of tests.
- Notify supervisor any abnormal findings/test conditions required for the specific attention of the supervisor
- BSC in Lab medicine OR Diploma in medical technology
- Master of Science (MSc) in Medical Lab Technology, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Medical Lab Technology
- As per policy.
FMAOSL came into existence with a vision to provide world class HR Services in Bangladesh. With a sound professional background in recruitment, FMAOSL enhanced his expertise in HR Consulting, Permanent Staffing, Contract Staffing, Contract to Hire, Head Hunting, 360 Degree Feedback on all sort of HR Services in Bangladesh such as HR & Payroll Outsourcing, Training, Establishment / Setup of new office with all dept. training & IT support meeting all business needs of the people.
- Interested candidates are requested to Apply Online opening Job Seeker Account at www.skill.jobs
- Please completely fill-up your profile and upload your cv to your Job Seeker Account
- Also, you can send your updated cv to email@example.com In mail subject please mention the position like; Application for "Lab operator"
Category: Medical/Pharma Category
Position Level: Entry
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
House - 88, Floor - 1st Floor, Suite - 21, Road - 10/1, Block - D, Niketan, Gulshan - 1, Dhaka - 1212, Bangladesh
18 Days, 17 Hours, 18 Mins, 57 Seconds Left
Published: 04 Jul 2018 | Deadline: 04 Aug 2018
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 1 - 2 Years