- Manage, optimize, and troubleshoot the network
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of network architecture and security concepts.
- Monitor network performance and resource utilization and insure system availability and reliability.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Do printer troubleshooting
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Identify departmental needs and make suggestions regarding technical direction.
- Provide system advice and system support to computer users.
- Responsible for technical support and maintenance for all computer system, software and hardware. i.e printer, PC, workstation, laptop.
- Ensures that all IT activities are performed in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Software, Hardware and CC TV maintenance.
- Updating inventory of all hardware, software, networking components and maintaining proper documentation.
- Troubleshooting all IT relevant issues of user requirements in different OS like Windows7, Windows8, and other OS.
- Monitoring and ensure day to day IT operation is running smoothly.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Other duties as and when required by the management.
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg), Masters in Information Systems Security (MISS)
- Age 24 to 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
Web : www.biddyut.com
Business : Biddyut Limited, an initiative of Concorde Garments Group (CGG), is an innovative logistics and delivery service provider. Biddyut aims to build a better eco system by transforming from the traditional to technology driven delivery services for the first time in Bangladesh.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Category: IT/Telecommunication Category
Position Level: Fresher
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
300/5/A/1, HAMID PLAZA (3rd Floor), Hatirpool, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh
Published: 23 Jun 2018 | Deadline: 15 Jul 2018
Age: 24 - 32 Years
Experience Required: 0 - 1 Years