Daffodil International University (DIU)
- Documents process for approval
- Drafting and preserving documents in a good manner
- Visiting concerns and ensures services
- Looking after internal recruitment, increment and promotional issues.
- Others HR functions need to be addressed and performed properly.
- Any discipline of the renowned University (BBA/MBA/ENGLISH/Honors/Masters) preferable.
- Excellent communication skill in both Bangla and English
- Writing skill must be organized for drafting
- Must be attentive to receive the command verbally and over the phone
- Strong knowledge of IT and some specific area such as Emailing, Google features etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and analytical skills would be preferred.
- Managing ambiguity of the people and convincing capability may encourage.
- Cognitive flexibility, creativity, adaptation with the new trend and logical reasoning are searchable.
- Basic Soft skills need to ensure in the selection process.
- As per company policy.
Daffodil International University (DIU) is recognized in independent government assessments as one of top graded universities in Bangladesh. The university has been founded by Daffodil Group with the approval of the Ministry of Education under the Private University Act of 1992 and its amendment in 1998 and Daffodil International University came into being on 24th January 2002, the University today combines impressive modern facilities and a dynamic approach to teaching and research with its proud heritage of service and achievement.
- Interested candidates are requested to Apply Online opening Job Seeker Account on or before 25 June, 2018
- Please completely fill your profile up and also upload your resume under your Job Seeker Account
- Please upload your video resume under your Job Seeker Account if you want
Category: Education/Training Category
Position Level: Entry
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
- 102 Mirpur Rd, Dhaka 1207, Bangladesh.
0 Days, 15 Hours, 1 Mins, 37 Seconds Left
Published: 12 Jun 2018 | Deadline: 25 Jun 2018
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: N/A