Daffodil International School
- Preparing lessons, ensuring active participation of students in classes, checking student work, ensuring students are fully prepared for the Edexcel exams, meeting with parents, attending training, taking part in the life of the school
- Candidates must have good knowledge to teach for O level
- Prepare lesson plans, teach, check assignments and written scripts, maintain academic records and ensure that students’ development and achievement are continuous.
- Meet deadlines, maintain schedules, and coordinate processes and / or events.
- Meet academic requirements related to exams, communicate with parents.
- Employ technology (Computer, smart board, video, internet etc) as appropriate to enhance instruction.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as and when required.
- A minimum requirement is a Master 's degree, or equivalent, in relevant subjects.
A Level background candidate will be given preference.
- Candidates who passed out of English medium schools (having both O and A level) will be given preferences.
- Good command in English; both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and coordination skills.
- Willing to choose a career in educational institutions.
- Working environment is challenging but friendly and provides an opportunity for career and personal development.
Daffodil International School (DIS) was established by the Chairman of the daffodil Family, Dr. Sabur Khan, in 2009 with the motto: ‘Value, Culture and Innovation’, thereby combining respect for the deep-rooted traditions of Bangladesh, its history and language, with the excitement that scientific advances and technological innovation have brought to this country as well as the rest of the world. Whereas many English medium schools offer the traditional range of subjects to IGCSE and A level but neglect the study of Bengali and the roots from which the struggle for independence grew, DIS honours its martyrs and teaches respect and admiration for the achievements of the past.
Category: Education/Training Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
House# 11, Road # 14, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1209, Phone: 9135455, 9135499, Cell: 01713493226, 01713493291, E-mail: email@example.com
Published: 06 Jun 2018 | Deadline: 24 Jun 2018
Age: 21 - 30 Years
Experience Required: 2 - 5 Years