- Works with Human Resources Manager and assists with HRMS implementation, testing,
- Maintenance, and security.
- Research and resolve problems, perform scheduled activities, and liaison with service providers.
- Prepare and maintain standard and ad hoc reports, queries, and conduct appropriate audits to ensure data integrity.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records.
- Document workflow and work procedures.
- Provide accounting support to Finance personnel.
- Participate on cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field or MBA in HRM from any recognized university. Candidate having PGDPM/ PGDHRM will be an added advantage.
- Age 24 to 27 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good command over English and fluency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills with strong sense of responsibilities.
- Must be well-groomed, presentable and possess amiable personality.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced working environment.
- Basic knowledge of Labor Law.
- High preference will be given to those who have good knowledge in Kormee software.
- Benefits include competitive salary, excellent growth opportunity and exposure to a thriving industry, various allowances and bonuses as per company policy.
Ananta Group is one of the leading apparel manufacturers in Bangladesh. Ananta employs 25,000 people and has an annual turnover of over $200 million. It is one of the largest vendors in Bangladesh for both Gap and H&M and is a key supplier of Next, JC Penny, Carters, C&A, Best seller, Oshkash, New Yorker & several other reputed global brands has consistently excelled with a strong performance record of 30% annual growth.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: HR/Org. Development Category
Position Level: Entry
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Address : House # 20, Road # 99, Gulshan - 2, Dhaka - 1212.
Published: 30 May 2018 | Deadline: 16 Jun 2018
Age: 24 - 27 Years
Experience Required: 0 - 1 Years