- Receive and respond inbound telephone enquiries appropriately.
- Guiding and helping students in course selection, university selection, country selection, admission and registration process in keeping with the student's interests, values and abilities
- Helping the students and recommends future career options as well as well as ways to reach their goals.
- Make the students comfortable and feel informed to their inquiries as first point of contact for all new students.
- Remain updated on academic and administrative policies, procedures and requirements for all international partner education providers.
- Remain updated on student visa application process and immigration policies of particular countries
- Promoting the international education providers to the potential students coming into the Admission.ac
- Provide highest level of customer service to the potential students
- Involvement in meeting the goals and objectives of the organization regarding student recruitment
- Identify potential problems and find solutions or refer the problem to the line manager for action.
- Maintain clear data of all works that can be present to the line manager / top management at any circumstances.
- Submit a monthly report to the line manager.
- Maintain privacy of the organization and take care of student’s property.
- Attend professional development sessions to improve own skills
Minimum Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any reputed local or foreign institute/university
(Applicants with English medium background will get preference)
- No Experience is needed but applicants with relevant experience will get preference)
- Age 20 to 35 year(s)
- Excellence customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills and strong communication skills in English.
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptive to changes.
- Proactive, self-motivated and self-started with a positive attitude.
- Meticulous, well organize and able to work to meet deadlines.
All the benefits will be given as per the company policy
Admission.ac, one of the most innovative organizations in the field of overseas education consultancy in Bangladesh, acts as a globally recognized medium in bridging the quality education of different parts of the world in the 21st Century. For the past 5 years, we have been assisting the discerning students in selecting right universities and programs successfully. Admission.ac is one of the concerns of Daffodil Family. When all other firms take a long breathing time to find them on a solid ground Admission.ac is found outstandingly born on a solid ground of management support and vision for the future. Because of, quality of our services and dedication of our staffs, several hundred students approach us every semester with the ambition to apply to various universities and colleges of different countries. Based on their academic profiles, scores, program and compatibility with the requirements of universities or colleges, we apply on their behalf to appropriate universities or colleges to which the students’ background matches. We aid the students in Career Counseling, Admission and Visa Processing, Ticketing, Pre-Departure Briefing and Accommodating Etc. To meet the ever-growing demand for overseas education, Admission.ac is working closely with the universities and colleges in the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, France, Russia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, China and Singapore. Admission.ac invites applications for the position of Education and Career Counselor.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above requisite qualifications may please submit your application with detailed CV, a recent photograph and necessary documents at email@example.com with the attention to: Human Resources Department, Daffodil Family, Daffodil Tower (DT)-04, 102/1, Shukrabad, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh.
Please mark the subject line of your email clearly with Application for Education and Career Counselor.
The Admission.ac is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and we are keen to reflect diversity at every level within the organization. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and called for interview.
Category: Education/Training Category
Position Level: Entry
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Daffodil Concord Tower (4th Floor),19/1, West Panthapath, Dhaka 1205, Bangladesh
Published: 21 May 2018 | Deadline: 31 May 2018
Age: 20 - 35 Years
Experience Required: N/A