Peoples Oriented Program Implementation (POPI).
- Financial reporting, fund projection, different payment, Maintain Financial MIS, Budgeting with monitoring and budgetary control, Expenses tracking, Maintain program advances status and timely adjustments and accomplish different financial reconciliation.
- Assist staff for different compliance issues, liaison with finance department CARE and organizational.
- Ensured USAID and GoB compliance issues to the project including procurement requirement.
- Facilitation of Audit (internal and external).
- S/He will be based in project office and has to visit field as per requirement.
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience in financial management of lager project.
- Proven skill in financial management, managing of donor funds, GAAP, VAT, tax & donor compliance specially for USAID compliance requirements.
- Skilled in budget preparation, budget monitoring and review of project expenses.
- Working experience on donor funded project, proven experience accounts & finance management, documentation, inventory management, bank management, administering day to day work
- Proficiency in computer, MS office program (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and email communication are essential.
- Good administrative and leadership skills, ability to work in a team, participatory, planning good interpersonal skill and staff supervision.
- Sound in Procurement procedure and different payment procedures.
- Admissible benefits as per program allocation.
Business : People`s Oriented Program Implementation (POPI) is a national Non-Governmental Development Organization with a vision to build a prudent nation that is free from hunger and poverty where every citizen leads a life with dignity and equity. Presently it has development partnership arrangements with more than 40 diversified donor and MFI agencies operating at international, national, regional level and government entities. Currently it has been implementing multisectoral socio economic development projects and programs in 114 Upazilas of 19 districts in Bangladesh.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline : Nov 19, 2017
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Published: 14 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 19 Nov 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 3 - 0 Years