Meigo (Bangladesh) Limited
- Maintain local account.
- Export, Import related banking transactions.
- Accounting report to authority
- Balance sheet, assumed balance sheet.
- Prepare/Assist to calculate salary sheet for the staffs
- Keep record of incoming invoices, purchase bills, payments etc.
- Prepare VAT and Tax Related paper and submit to the government authority.
- Prepare FDI report and Submit to bank.
- Maintain Liaison with the banks and other respective government authority.
- Graduate from any recognized university.
- BBA/ MBA/M.Com in Accounting
- CA/ CMA partially qualified Candidates will be given preference
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Supervise assigned tasks.
- Good Management skill and overseas the accounting team.
- Honest, aggressive and hard working.
- Must speak english fluently
- Must have good skill in computer i.e. MS Office, MS XL
- Familiar with reporting by email, sms etc.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Internal Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Commercial/Export-Import, Cash Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- As per company policy
Business : Manufacturer of collectible items- doll, cars, air craft, movie star model etc (Various kinds of high precision collectible items)
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 13, 2017
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Plot 2063 (Part), Telirchala, Kaliakoir, Mouchak, Gazipur
Published: 14 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 13 Dec 2017
Age: 25 - 35 Years
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years