Brandix Casualwear Bangladesh Limited
- Quarterly / monthly & weekly performance forecasting
- Ensure accounting standards, policies and procedures are adhered to within the group and monthly financial accounts are prepared as per group time line
- Ensure group policies and procedures are followed in terms of asset capitalization and disposal, all company fixed assets are insured as per group direction
- Preparation of bank reconciliation and liaise with financial institutes
- Acquire the knowledge on company ERP system (Movex)
- Degree in Accounting / Finance stream from a recognized university in BD or Overseas
- Masters in Accounting/ (MBA),
- ACCA/CA part qualified will be extra advantage
- Age 24 to 40 year(s)
- Preferred from Comilla/Chandpur districts.
- Part qualification in professional education is an added advantage
- Working experience in similar industry would be an added advantage
- Should be fluent in English to communicate and work with locals and foreigners
- Should be self-motivated and able to work in a challenging environment
- Good computer knowledge
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Banks, Garments, Textile
- Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualification and experience and not a bar for the right candidate. Interested candidates are requested to apply in confidence.
Business : 100 % Foreign owned Export Oriented Garments Factory.
Send your CV to BCWB-Recruitment@brandix.com
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 13, 2017
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Comilla
Plot No. 61-71, Comilla EPZ, Comilla, Bangladesh.
Published: 14 Nov 2017 | Deadline: 13 Dec 2017
Age: 24 - 40 Years
Experience Required: 1 - 0 Years