Omera Petroleum Limited
- Supervises the operations of LPG cylinder bottling facilities and coordinate with AGM Mongla MI to ensure the execution of Production Plan is carried out according to company rules and regulations effectively and safely.
- Responsible for Regular Maintenance of Machines & Equipment of Bottling hall and Close Monitoring of Operators and Technicians.
- Responsible for improving the Productivity and time management and ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Working closely with Maintenance to ensure equipment repairs are done in a timely & safely manner as peer as maintenance plan on his area and keeping good housekeeping in the area.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Power from any reputed polytechnic institute
- At least 3-4 years’ in line experience is required (fresher’s are encouraged to apply)
- Good communication skill in both Bengali & English
As per company policy.
Omera Petroleum Limited (OPL), a subsidiary of MJL Bangladesh Limited is a safety, health & environment compliant organization incorporated as a joint venture company in the downstream Petroleum Industry of Bangladesh in partnership with BB Energy (Asia) Pvt. Ltd &NederlandseFinancieringsMaatschappijvoorOntwikkelingslanden N.V. (“FMO”). This company has set up state–of–the-art LPG Import, Storage, Bottling and Distribution Terminals in different locations of the Country. The Main Terminal is located at Mongla and three Satellite Stations are located at Bogra (Sherpur), Narsingdi (Ghorashal) and Chittagong (Mirsarai) respectively.
The challenge and expectation are demanding while rewards are attractive. If you possess the requisite educational qualification, skills and experience, we invite you to apply by April 27, 2017.
Category: Advertisement/Event mgt Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Khagrachhari
Published: 19 Apr 2017 | Deadline: 27 Apr 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 3 - 4 Years